Internal logistics, or the movement of materials, at your manufacturing or warehousing facility can safely and cost-effectively be automated by using the MiR family of autonomous mobile robots without installing fixed wires and sensors or making any structural changes to work areas. You can enhance worker safety and optimize workflows without physically constraining your work areas when you implement the almost infinitely flexible MiR family of AMRs. Send the MiR1350 through doorways, up ramps, in and out of elevators, all using the networked, web-based interface. You can also easily make any necessary adjustments using a networked smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
ROBOTICS IN LOGISTICS
Production and warehouse floors can be very busy places with people and equipment moving around, and carts or pallets moved or intermittently stored in unpredictable places. The smart technology of the MiR system uses front and back integrated laser safety sensors which provide the MiR1350 AMR with a 360 degree view, so
the robot is instantly aware of any and all changes, whether temporary or permanent, made to the work area CAD map that was initially installed in the MiR Fleet software.
With that constantly updated information, the robot will safely and autonomously maneuver around equipment, boxes, carts, and the unpredictable random movements of people without ever bumping into anyone or anything.
AUTONOMOUS WAREHOUSE ROBOTS
The MiR 1350 will carry a maximum payload of 2936 lbs. While the term robot may imply a single task purpose-built machine, using a concept named MiRGo, a single MiR highly adaptable robot can be redeployed to carry an endless array of products each requiring a different method of securing the load.
Whatever your load capacity requirements, the MiR Fleet software will coordinate the movements of all other MiR models, including the 220lb capacity MiR 100
, 440lb capacity MiR 200
, 550lb capacity MiR 250
, 1100lb capacity MiR 500
, 1323lb capacity MiR 600
, and 2200lb capacity MiR1000
HTE Automation and Mobile Industrial Robots provide Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois
with high efficiency material logistics robots. Call 800-444-4831 to discuss how HTE Automation can help move your plant to a higher level of operational efficiency.
PAYLOAD AND MANEUVERING
- Payload Carrying – 2976 lbs (up to a 5% incline)
- Maximum Speed – 3.9 feet per second (2.66 miles per hour)
- Docking Accuracy – +/- 0.11 inches, +/- .25° angle
- Minimum Width Door - normal operation 63.4 inches.
- Safety x2 - Safety laser scanners with 360° visual protection
- 3D Cameras x2 - Detection of objects in 114° field of view 47 inches ahead and up to 71 inches above floor
- Proximity Sensors x8
- WiFi (internal PC) - Router - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Internal computer: WiFi adapter: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, 2 internal antennas.
- WiFi Protocol - Dual-band wireless AC/G/N/B.
- Auxiliary Emergency Stop
- Auxiliary Power for Top Applications
- Auxiliary Safety Functions
- Safety I/Os – 6 digital inputs, 6 digital outputs
- Ethernet - M12 Plug, 4p, 10/100 Mbit Thernet with Modbus protocol, adapter for external antenna
- General Purpose I/O
- Run Time No Payload – 14 hours 15 minutes
- Run Time Maximum Payload - 6 hours 45 minutes
- Charging Time – 1 hour 16 minutes
- Battery Capacity - 1.63 kWh (34.2 Ah at 47.7V)
- Length – 53.16 inches
- Width - 35.8 inches
- Height – 12.7 inches
- Ground Clearance – 1 to 1.1 inches
- Weight – 514 lbs
- Load Surface – 34 inches x 51.3 inches
- Ambient Temperature Range – 41°F to 104°F
- Humidity Range – 10 – 85% non-Condensing
- IP Class – IP52 Indoor Use Only
- Water on Floor - Can withstand driving through small puddles of water on floor, max. 0.16 inches deep
- Safety – 5 safety functions according to ISO 13849-1. MiR1000 stops if a safety function is triggered
- Safety standards for industrial vehicles - CE, EN1525, ANSI B56.5, ISO3691-4, RIA15.08, ISO13849-1
- EMC - EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, (EN12895)