At HTE Automation, we know that you value optimal equipment efficiency - OEE. When you need to move product from one point to another, you may require great precision or fast speeds, or maybe both. The following two tools from Dorner Conveyor will help you as you choose the best conveyor for your next project.
- Five Easy Steps to Choosing a Conveyor
- Choosing an Hygienic Conveyor
With our comprehensive lines of customizable conveyor systems we can optimize a solution for any application you have:
- Small part handling and transfers, including applications where space is a premium
- Small to medium parts, where both precision and ﬂexible layouts are required
- Medium to heavy parts requiring flexible layouts, precision, or bulk handling
- Sanitary design requirements for small to heavy product requiring various levels of ﬂexibility
- Belt Type - Flat Belt, Cleated Belt, Modular Belt, Pallet Holders
- Precision Move, SmartFlex®, Flexible Chain
- Aluminum Frame, Stainless Steel Frame, Z-Frame Elevators
- Load limits from 15 to 1000 lbs
- Maximum speeds from 80 to 600 fpm
- Maximum widths from 10" to 60”
HTE Automation specifies and supplies industrial production conveyors to manufacturers in Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois.