No humdrum manufacturing job here... The most exciting new developments in product manufacturing, quality control, and inspection have been the introduction of COLLABORATIVE ROBOTS with MACHINE VISION. Demand for this revolutionary combination of products has created an immediate need for help developing, demonstrating, and implementing systems tailored for our customers' needs.
HTE’s Automation TECHTEAM
delivers engineered solutions to our manufacturing customers in Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas, including: industrial robots, control systems, machine vision, product ID, conveyors, and programming services.
We want to add another person to our TECHTEAM
in St. Louis Missouri who will:
- Assist in the development of application solutions,
- Help to develop a proof-of-concept video demonstration, and after customer purchase,
- Install and/or start-up the solution on our manufacturing clients' production floor.
Practical experience implementing concepts on the factory floor is valued over mastery of a single engineering discipline. The following are preferred:
- Practical mechanical experience (a Mechanical Engineering degree is OK, but can you make it work?)
- Wiring expertise (an Electrical Engineering degree is OK, but have you actually successfully wired up your creation?)
- Experience interfacing with human customers as you carefully listen to fully understand their pain-points, and then assisting our professional sales team with technical support during sales presentations, followed by a "the-customer-is-always-right" approach during the start-up/commissioning of the equipment after the sale.
- Comfort with occasional overnight regional travel.
If you have the qualifications and would like to work with friendly, highly qualified, and highly adaptable people, please apply here
with an attached resume.